October 15, 2010

Sweet Treats

Happy Friday everyone! I'm so ready for the weekend and some relaxing time with hubby.

Tonight I thought I'd show another Stampin' Up! project from a recent class - a simple card using the Treat cups.


 I just love this fun pile of supplies - doesn't it just make you itch to create?
I've got M&M's in my sample card - but the girls used Smarties which I have to say, had much nicer colours for matching to that card - these things are important to us crafty types! The colour combo here is Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Baja Breeze. The paper is from the old Urban Garden pack. We added trap doors to the inside of the card to easily access the candy.

I'll be back tomorrow night with the OCC challenge for this week - till then, happy stamping!



Stamps:  Oval All, A Little Treat
Paper & Card:
Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Urban Garden DP.
Ink: Rich Razzleberry,  Baja Breeze
Punches:
1 3/4" Circle, Ovals, Eyelet Border, Corner Rounder
Other:
Melon Mambo Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware, Dimensionals, Treat Cups

1 comment:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!