November 11, 2010

Sneak Peak!

Soooo, yesterday I came home to a BIG box of goodies sitting on my doorstep....next month we get a new mini catalogue here in NZ, and this is my fav one EVER!

There are so many new goodies that I've been dying to get....let's take a look at a few shall we?! *grin* (don't forget you can click photos to make them huge!)
I made this card for my lovely and talented friend Beverley (how fun is it making cards for people who love crafting?) - believe it or not, this is a totally Stampin' Up! only card. Big scallop circle, yum - huge scallop square, yummier - cute little birds in cages, adorable!

Even that prima looking flower is totally Stampin' Up! (let me know if you want to know how I made it!)

I LOVE the new Square Lattice embossing folder - you'll see this one a lot folks!
 Inside I used a sentiment from Heard from the Heart and cut out another cute cage.

I'm linking this one up to C4C62 - square cards - I'm so glad SU! have square envelopes now!
And because birthdays (and Beverley) are so special, I had to decorate the envelope too!

Keep an eye out for more new product sneak peaks on my upcoming cards/projects - the new mini launches December 1st (right in time for you to splurge on a Christmas pressie for yourself!)



Stamps: Aviary, Heard from the Heart, Short & Sweet, On Your Birthday
Paper & Card:
Jolly Holiday Designer Paper, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:
Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Punches:
XL Scallop Circle, Word Window, Modern Label, Slit
Big Shot: Floral Fusian, Scallop Square dies, Square Lattice embossing folder
Other:
Black Satin Ribbon, Neutrals Buttons, Linen Thread, Black Brads, Cutter Kit, Dimensionals
E-mail me to purchase.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sarah! And, one of my favourite sets too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course it's even stunning-er in real life ... and proudly displayed on my shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Sarah. These are some of my favourite products from the mini catalogue, too. LOVE the card you made for Beverley.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!