April 12, 2011

Friendship is Shelter

Happy Tuesday! It is a gorgeous day here today - I've just come in from sitting in the sun, 10 minutes and I was starting to burn. Today I've got my card for WSC #14 - this was a really fun sketch, I made a large 5-1/2" square card.
I've used this adorable Jolinne that I won a few months back - about time I inked her up! I watercoloured her (I know, I'm such a dinosaur, I need to get some copics already!) and added some crystal effects, white gel pen and liquid applique accents.
Those papers are so fun - they are MME Tickled Pink. Have a wonderful day!    

Stamps: Jolinne - Friendship is Shelter (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip (SU) Paper: Tickled Pink (MME) Ink: Graphite Black (Brilliance) Baja Breeze, Going Gray (SU) Dies: Textile Rectangle Die-namic (MFT Stamps) Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Punches: Upper Crest Border Punch (Fiskars) Other: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Crystal Effects, White Gel Pen (SU) Rhinestones (Kaisercraft) Twine (MFT Stamps) Liquid Applique

2 comments:

  1. cute card, kinda ironic the stamp given its such a beautiful day here in Welly. The sun has been brilliant, I have been making the most of it before it turns yucky on Friday!! I love how you use the image ont eh outer and inner card. That's one of my fav techniques that you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Sarah! GORGEOUS colors and papers! LOVE her paper pieced outfit too! Just ADORABLE! I ♥ your style girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!