June 16, 2011

Gratitude Journal

Hi everyone! Things are a little quiet here on the blogging front and will be for a week or so - I'm busy working on my final assignments for the first semester of the year. It's keeping me very busy! But I wanted to stop by tonight and share a little fun news and a cute project I stamped a month or so ago.

First, the news.... I'm joining the Scrappin' Patch design team as an Off The Page designer! Scrappin' Patch is a great scrapbooking store here in New Zealand and their forum is a great place for scrapping and stamping enthusiasts to hang out. I've been buying all those gorgeous papers you see on my cards at Scrappin' Patch and I'm excited to share some new ideas and products with everyone.

So it seemed only fitting I share an off the page project tonight, and this one is quick, easy, and customisable to your style!
Kristina Werner had this adorable gratitude journal project on her blog a month or so ago - complete with a printable for the pages. I made mine squarish by cutting a little off the printed sheets before making my book cover.

The stamps come from My Favorite Things awesome Own Your Story set which seemed perfect for my book. I've also used the Notebook Edge Die-namic - and tore it up a little Jody style. The paper is from October Afternoon and the brad was in my stash from years ago.
I used the paper clip stamp and a row of stars on the inside pages. I didn't add that many pages - I thought it would be fun to make one of these every so often.

Time for some dinner and to hit the books again - I'll try and pop back soon if I can make a little creative time, if you don't hear from me you know I've got my nose buried in textbooks!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on being part of the SP team... looking forward to working with you and seeing all your lovely projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the design team appointment, very well deserved and an asset. Cute gratitude journal. Good luck with those final assignments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo Sarah ..love your news and glad you will be joining my old team! Everyone will be in for a treat with all your gorgeous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FAB idea and I totally love your execution! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a rather lovely gratitude journal ... and congrats again on the scrappin patch deal ... so very good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love those colors! Very cool inside too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!