December 29, 2011

WSC 52 - Domo Arigato


It's time for this weeks MFT Wednesday sketch club challenge. This week I've used the cute new PI- Good Fortune. I pulled out some old basic grey paper that I thought would make a great kimono!


I've paper pieced and coloured the image, keeping the lines of the card nice and clean. I just love dressing these girls in fab papers!


Inside I've kept with the clean look, simply stamping the image and sentiment.

Be sure to check out Kim's blog for all the designers playing along this week - you won't want to miss their gorgeous creations!

To play along with WSC, create a card with the provided sketch and upload it to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC52. A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday on the MFT blog and also in the forum. Each week one random winner will win a $15 voucher to spend at MFT, and if you use MFT stamps on your creation, you'll get a $5 bonus taking your voucher win up to $20! We'll be chatting each week on the sketch thread, so come join us in the MFT forum!

 Thanks for stopping by!  
 

11 comments:

  1. Wowzers, Sarah!! You found the PERFECT papers to piece her with!! What lovely, clean lines and I adore the image and colors! Would you happen to know what the sentiment means?
    Hugz2u,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, never mind! I found out, it means "thank you, very much" in Japanese!! Silly me! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those papers work perfectly....great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! That print is perfect for the kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GASP!!! Oh my! I love that Kimono! You stamped it perfectly on that gorgeous paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her kimono could not be more perfect! This is a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I have the papers and I love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It makes a PERFECT Kimono!!! Stunning Sarah! I have the same paper and I LOVEEEEEEEEE it! Gorgeous creation my friend!!

    XO!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow!!! I do love this card!!!!! I have been looking at this image and wanting to get it...now I am wanting it even more!!! Your colors and DP AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card!! love the DP!! :) Great card!!

    jennik

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!