March 21, 2012

Amazing and Magical VIP Collection


It's time to feast your eyes on the gorgeous new products being released two weeks early as part of this month's VIP collection! The new Die-namics (there are two!) in this collection are so versatile, I've loved playing with them!


The VIP collection is only while stocks last, and have been selling out in a matter of hours! Grab yours here!

For my card, I've used the adorable Pure Innocence Magician stamp set. You can see the Chevron Stripes Die-namic at work here - this die is like magic - it cuts FIVE usable pieces at once, I've only used three here, but you're also left with some great triangles to use as borders.

For my flower, I cut the Royal Rose Die-namic in calico and Puff Cloud White Felt and layered them together before rolling up. The leaves are from the Upsy Daisy Die-namics.

Inside my card I've used the Pinking Edge Die-namics to add interest to my paper layers. This is a wonderful little die, I think it'll get lots of use in my craft room! The sentiment is from the exclusive set only available with the VIP collection.

Don't forget to grab your VIP kit before they are sold out and head on over to Kim's Blog to see what the entire team has made to inspire you!

Here are the Die-namics I've used today:

 Thanks for stopping by!  
Stamps: PI Magician (MFT Stamps) Paper: Darling Dear (MME) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Riding Hood Red (SU) Dies: Oval Open Scallop Doily, Pinking Edge, Chevron Stripes, Royal Rose, Upsy Daisy, Oval STAX Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Other: Felt (MFT Stamps) Brads (SU) Calico, Copic Markers

14 comments:

  1. I adore your chevron polka dots! Cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Cute card, Sarah!! LOVE the colours and her paper pieced floral outfit. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama, this is one hot card! I love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so adorable! Love the papers and paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her dress! the simpler cape is, of course, the perfect compliment! I remain in awe of your ability to choose seemingly disparate patterns and bring them into a cohesive whole! Thanks for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful color choices--you're always SO good at that! Hope you're feeling well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paper piecing! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO gorgeous! LOVE the papers and your chevrons!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute Sarah, love the little paperpieced dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...totally adorable! I just love her floral dress! And those dotted stripes look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to see you back, hope the move went/is going ok! Beautiful card, love the paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning Sarah!! The papers and colors are DIVINE!!! Total swoon!!

    Miss you girlie! Hope you're doing well!

    XO!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!