April 8, 2013

Happy Birthday!


Hello! Thanks for stopping by today! I have a card to share using one of the new sets releasing this month at MFT.

I LOVE the new Cupcake Cutie stamp set, because the accessory images are large enough to take pride of place on a card. I'm entering this into the Simon Says Stamp challenge for Birthday cards.

Before I share the card, make sure you head over to the MFT Blog before the release to be in to win a HUGE PRIZE!

Here's my card...
I stamped the dog three times on blending card stock. After colouring with Copics, I gave their noses and bows a little sheen with a glaze pen. I stamped the larger balloons, cut them out and adhered them over the edge of the panel. I've also used the new Open Simply Scallops Die-namics.


Inside my card I stamped the dog again, directly on my card base. I lined up the sentiment so it looks like it is part of the ballon string!

Here are the wonderful My Favorite Things goodies I've used today, new products are releasing April 9th!:



  

Stamps: WBD - Cupcake Cutie (MFT Stamps) Paper: Razzleberry, Blu Raspberry, Belnding Card (MFT Cardstock) Ink: Premium Dye Ink in Black Licorice (MFT Stamps)  Dies: MFT Die-namics - Open Simply Scallops (MFT Stamps) Other: Copic Markers, White Gel Pen

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable, Sarah!! Those wiener dogs are too cute with their balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Sarah, love the image and the CAS style of your cards. Fab!
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable Sarah!! Loving this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love its design and colours and not forgetting the cute dogs too.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!