December 12, 2013

Mini Card Recipe Swap!


Hello friends! I have a sweet little card for you today, for the current Small Size Matters Recipe Swap!

Linda always inspires me with the recipe swap themes, and I particularly enjoyed this one. There is something so sweet about a mini card, the small canvas is wonderful to showcase smaller images.

Did you see the Pantone colour of the year is Radiant Orchid? I struggle with purples in my cards, so I thought I better start getting used to them!


I created a little 3x4 notecard and matching envelope for the challenge. The card layout is Deconstructed Sketch 129. I used lots of different inks for this project - I won't list them all because I think the beauty of this stamp set is finding your own combos!



I hid a little hello sentiment under the flap of the envelope, which I decorated with a little flower.

I shopped at i {heart} papers for my supplies today! The stamps are Wplus9 Fresh Cut Florals with matching dies, the paper is Recorded by Webster's Pages, and I've also used Hero Arts shadow inks and some fab Doodlebug Enamel Dots. You'll find many more goodies in store, head on over, take a peek at what's new and say hi from me!

The envelope came together super quick using my beloved Envelope Punch Board.


Did you know Wplus9 just released MORE Fresh Cuts? Find it at IHP here! I know it's on my must have list!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you over at Catered Crop! 


Stamps: Fresh Cut Florals (Wplus9) Paper: Recorded (Websters Pages) Ink: Assorted Hero Arts, MFT, SU  Dies: Pierced Circles, Mini Dizzy Doily (MFT) Fresh Cut Florals Die (Wplus9) Other: Sewing Machine, Enamel Dots, Envelope Punch Board

3 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!