March 20, 2014

CASE Study #183 Thank You


Happy Thursday! I'm having so much fun playing along with the CASE Study team this month - I've really enjoyed the inspirational challenges. This week is no different, let's jump right in and see what's in store...

Beautiful card from Joni as always! I loved the stripes and focal sentiment as well as the florals, and took my inspiration from there, swapping out the pastels for a brighter palette.

 
I used lots of i {heart} papers goodies on this card! The stamps are Avery Elle Save the Date and Love Notes. I used my fave Memento Luxe inks - these inks are the reason I'm addicted to vellum, they work so well together! The enamel dots are the new Color Theory range from Studio Calico. The striped background is So Stripey stamped with the Nautical Blue Memento Luxe

I hope you'll play along at CASE Study this week, and don't forget to hop over to the blog for some amazing eye candy!


7 comments:

  1. Sarah, I saw this card on FB and had to come check it out. It is so gorgeous! I love that vellum on the navy striped paper - very striking. And the flowers stamped on the vellum look so pretty. I'm in LOVE with this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know how much I loved this card today...love the bold stripes, those sweet flowers and I'm on my way over to Studio Calico to get some of those enamel dots! Great card! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this on FB last night and had to tell you this morning how much I LOVE it! Those stripes look amazing in the navy and matched with the dainty flowers. WOW! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card...love the vellum over the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah -- this card is stunning! I love it! Those stripes are so yummy and the colors really pop. Big fan! Smiles =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah-
    This is gorgeous! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!