April 1, 2014

Love is the Flower


Hello there! I'm sharing a card today with the current Viva la Verve sketch - this one's from my friend Stacey and has some gorgeous angled panels!


My parent's celebrated their 30th Wedding Anniversary this week, so I wanted to make them a really special card - complete with a few pearl touches for the pearl anniversary!


I've stamped the gorgeous sentiment from Love's Flower on vellum cut with the Rounded Rectangle Die. The flower was stamped and paper pieced. The frame is the Rounded Scallop Frame die. I stamped the heart vine image in the background with a gray memento ink. Mint washi tape, pearls and a gold clothespin finish off the front of the card.

Here's a peek inside...


The sentiment here is from Love Story.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Stamps: Loves Flower, Love Story (Verve StampsPaper: Daydreamer (Dear Lizzy) Ink: Rhubarb Stalk (Memento Luxe) Grey Memento Dies: A Cut Above Dies: Rounded Scallop Frame, Rounded Rectangle Die (Verve Stamps) Flags (MFT) Other: Pearls, Washi, Clothespin, Vellum

1 comment:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!