May 8, 2014

SugarPea Designs Sweet Sneaks - Pure Magic + VIDEO


Hello friends! It's time for the final peek at the May SugarPea Designs release - yay, and boo! Boo because the peeks are done, but yay, you can soon order these sweeties and create something amazing with them!

Our set today is Pure Magic!


I have had a card like this in my head for a long time - this card is 100% KRAFT! The image is colored on plain kraft with prismacolor pencils, no gamsol, just using the pencils to blend. The designer papers are from the MME Kraft Funday collection. 

The little spade images are part of the set - fun! I used them to create a banner. I've even used kraft coloured buttons and twine!

Here's a peek inside my card...


If you'd like a closer look at this, and EVERY card I made for this release, you can see my Release Retrospective video HERE. You'll see my slider card in action!

Release Retrospective - SugarPea Designs May 2014


Would you like to WIN the Pure Magic stamp set?! Hop along and visit with the SugarPeas and guests, leaving some comment love along the way! One lucky person will be randomly selected to win the Pure Magic stamp set!

We will be announcing the winner of today's stamp set AND the winner of the ENTIRE MAY RELEASE at our online release party on the SugarPea Designs Facebook page this Thursday night between 8:00 and 9:00 PM EST! We'd love to have you come chat with us, everyone is welcome!


Stamps: Pure Magic (SugarPea DesignsPaper: Kraft Funday (MME) Ink: Kraft (MFT) Dies: Banner, Ticket, Stars, Flags (MFT) Other: Prismacolor Pencils, Buttons, Twine

21 comments:

  1. Outstanding! Love your coloring and card design! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible! Great spade banner and just love the krafty-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I love this card, the kraft paper, colors, and that spade banner, oh my, such GOODness.

    I loved loved loved your video showing all your card for this Sugar Pea release, so fun, love the slider!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh this is so super cute, love the spade banner and the great card design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is awesome! Love the use of Kraft paper. Excellent coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAbulous card design and I like your use of Kraft cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZERS...this is fabulous on kraft, so clever and very creative ..love the banner too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tie-in with the spades.
    Great card. The coloring is wonderful. The inside of the card is as fun as the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how gorgeous!!! I'm not really a kraft fan, but this is stunning! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the spade banner. Amazing card and love the kraft papers looks fantastic...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an amazing card! Love it, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! Now I need to color on kraft now hehe. I really love that for a change and you my dear is the queen to go for inspirations. You truly amaze me with all the new techniques you've tried for this release. Btw, awesome video and love that slider card ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, so cute!
    I love the banner
    and the inside
    is so nicely
    done.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the spades on the banner and all the kraft and mix of papers and colors! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely speechless at the beauty of this last one card. Totally fanta-bulous. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG OMG OMG!! LOVING this FUN stamp and your AMAMZING Creation for today!! I LOVED the Video too!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your layout and your layering

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! love all the detail and of course the coloring:) I always enjoy how you decorate to inside as well! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card! Your coloring is just perfection!! Loved seeing all the wonderful cards in the video :) TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the banner going from side to side, and your choice of colors. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!