June 18, 2014

Simple Miss You + A BIG Sale!


Hello! I'm popping in with a clean and simple "I miss you" card using some goodies from i {heart} papers, and I also have a big sale you'll want to check out!


I just love yellow and navy together, don't you? This card reminds me of baseball for some reason - must be that awesome sentiment from the You're a Winner stamp set! I stamped in Hero Arts Shadow Ink on Twirly Girly paper from Chickaniddy Crafts. A big bow tied from this chevron ribbon added even more stripes, and I finished with these enamel dots.


Kate is moving, and lucky for you, you get to help her save space while saving money! Things are selling fast, get in quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!