July 18, 2014

Everything...


It's time for a new Viva la Verve sketch - did you know you can win $100 a month just for playing along?! Best prize ever!

It's inspiration week, so I also drew on the aqua and yellow in the inspiration pic.


I kept very true to the sketch, even using a little butterfly!


I love that Julee always has just the right sentiment. The Be Okay Plain Jane was JUST what I needed to reassure someone special.

I've used Petals and Wings and the matching Wings and Petals die and the pretty border is from the Scalloped Trim Trio. I finished with some gorgeous Shine Bright sequins.

Here's a peek inside my card...


Stamps: Be Okay, Petals and Wings (Verve StampsPaper: Homespun (Simple Stories) Ink: Nautical Blue, Pistachio, Peanut Brittle, Rhubarb Stalk (Memento Luxe) Dies: A Cut Above Dies: Wings and Petals, Scalloped Trim Trio (Verve Stamps)  Other: Sewing Machine, Shine Bright Sequins (Verve)

2 comments:

  1. There is such warmth in your card - with the colors and down-home patterns. Perfect for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations you've created :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!