February 16, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Donut Delight!


It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!
photo source: howsweeteats.com

The LEAD of Donut Delight will be invited as a Guest Designer in our next challenge!


Of course I HAD to use the perfect Donut You Know Confetti Cuts and Donut You Know Stamp Set from Reverse Confetti! My super CAS card was inspired by the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch 110!


Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Donut Delight Designers


13 comments:

  1. This is so cute! And I love the mat your card is sitting on, too! Thanks for having me at CC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrumptious looking donut! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card SARAH. Love how sketch you used with the cute donut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm going to have to play along with this week's Curtain Call challenge!
    Your card is fabulous, Sarah! I love your super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome design!

    Thanks for joining us at CTS !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun (and yummy!) take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are those real sprinkles??? They look that good GF!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!