August 15, 2015

Reverse Confetti Summer Sale!


If you LOVE  good sale, and who doesn't?! You're in luck! It's the last day of the Summer Sale at Reverse Confetti!


Some of the Confetti Crew are sharing creations with our fave Reverse Confetti products today, you can pop over to the Reverse Confetti blog to see who has goodies to share!


I've used the Shine from Within stamp set, combining it with a sentiment from Posted Note Sentiments. I've stamped on cuts from the Circles 'n Scallops and the Layered Banner Duo Confetti Cuts


I stamped some grounding dots using Whole Lotta Dots and layered everything on a bright pink Woodgrain Confetti Cuts. I've embellished with the Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts and the Double Banner Garland Confetti Cuts.

Thanks for stopping by, happy shopping!









3 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!