May 29, 2011

Baby Girl

Hi everyone! Sorry my OCC card is a little late, we had a lovely sunny day here yesterday, and with  NZ heading into winter and colder weather hubby and I had to take advantage! We had a nice picnic and did some shopping (new shoes, woohoo!) it was just too nice to sit inside all day.

This week Sharon is our hostess, and she wants us to make baby cards using Kraft cardstock, at least one button and some kind of ribbon or trim.
My card uses the awesome MFT sketch for this week - this one looked scary at first, but some adorable new stamps, dies and papers meant it came together easily, I had fun with this one! The stroller image is from the Emma Playing Mommy set, I paper pieced and coloured with copics. I am LOVING that little notched tag die and stamp set - too cute!

I have to give a shout out to Jody - my cards had been lacking my usual dimension, because, well, I was almost out of foam dots! eek! However, Jody sells her "sticky stuff" at AWESOME prices...and would you believe my parcel arrived in NZ only five days after she posted it, including a weekend?! Crazy! So if you're low on all those fun adhesive bits and pieces, Jody's your girl!
Inside I've used another of the gorgeous new die-namics from Well Worn Greetings and a stamp from Clearly Sentimental about Parenting. This card also works for the Free For All challenge this week to use something free on your card - I was lucky enough to win both the stamp sets I used on this card at MFT release parties - another great reason to join in on the fun!

Don't forget to visit OCC to see all the amazing design team creations. Have a wonderful weekend - especially those of you celebrating Memorial Day!

Stamps: Clearly Sentimental about Parenting, Emma Playing Mommy, Notched Tag (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Vanilla, Kraft (SU) Paper: Lime Twist - Happy Go Lucky (MME) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Brilliance) Dies: Well Worn Greetings, Notched Tag, Sweet Stack Labels, Double Scallop Border Die-namics (MFT Stamps)  Other: Pretty in Pink Ribbon and Button (SU) Rhinestones (Kaisercraft) Copics, Twine, Sticky Stuff

7 comments:

  1. Great card sarah!! You definately got some dimension! Beautiful colours and I love how you used the buggy on its own:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card!!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I ALWAYS love to see what you make! YOu have such a fresh and fun 'eye', that I am always inspired! LOVE the card! and I'm always impressed with the inside too! How fab! The repeating pinks through out your card really hold it all together! and I LOVE it!
    Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with the picnic and shopping! A girl can ALWAYS use a new pair of shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, this is so adorable! I just love the baby carriage image and might have to have that for myself! Your colors and embellishments are so pretty. I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute! I love all of the layers, the inside is fabulous, and your photos look great as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love all the piecing and the tiny tag!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!