May 31, 2011

Bright Birthday

Hey everyone - I hope you had a great weekend! It's Riley challenge time again, and Cindy has challenged us to create a Child's birthday/party theme project. The newly released Circus images were perfect, so I inked up Clown Car Riley.
This is a pretty clean and simple card - I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch for this week. Riley was coloured with Copics and the paper is from MME. I picked up the Lacey Squares nestabilites recently so had to break them in!
I had a Riley order arrive yesterday and I grabbed the Everyday Sayings set - it's a great basic sentiment set. The balloon image is paper pieced.

Head on over to the Riley blog to see the full list of designers with cards for you today and to link up your creation, we hope you play along!

Stamps: Clown Car Riley, Circus Words, Circus Accessories, Everyday Sayings (Riley and Company) Cardstock: White, Kraft (SU) Paper: Lime Twist - Fly a Kite (MME) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Tangerine Tango (SU) Dies: Lacey Squares & Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders)  Other: Striped Ribbon, White Gel Pen (SU)

15 comments:

  1. So cute Sarah, loved your paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is really adorable!! The sentiment is perfect and I love the bright colors too!! ;) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the bright dots and stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just 'found' your blog and wanted to say WOW love your cards ... wish I could create some like yours... if only I had the time. Will be watching your blog for some inspiration from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah this is adorable, I love the colors you used! Awesome work my dear, tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, what a cute lil card! I love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah,
    yet another super fun card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is REALLY cute! I love all the fun colors and wide ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!