October 26, 2011

Fawn-d of You!


Hi everyone - I'm back with another Amber Ink creation. My time as a torch bearer has almost come to a close - but due to some unexpected time constraints I'll have a couple more projects to show you next month!

My card today is a complete CASE of this absolute CAS beauty from the adorable Jodi.


I've used two Amber Ink images, you can find them here and here. I combined them in photoshop and printed them directly onto my kraft card base. I decided I want to pop the fawn image up, so printed it again and fussy cut around it before adhereing with foam dots. The papers on this one are from Echo Park - Season's Greetings.

The large scallops were cut with the Simply Scallops Large die-namic from MFT Stamps.

Have a wonderful day!

 Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

  1. And are we ever fawn'd of you! Love the kraft and coloring for this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah!!! Sooooo classic, crisp and simple. LOVE that Fawn!!! and the sentiment it way too cute!!!

    XO!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!