October 19, 2011

Time to Cosy Up!


Welcome! it's that time again - we have another amazing My Favorite Things VIP collection being released! This month's kit is particularly awesome, I'm sure you'll love it!

You can grab your kit here - remember, it's only available until stock is exhausted, last month sold out FAST!


I stamped WTG Gets Cosy with Cocoa three times - twice on xpress it blending cardstock and once on patterened paper. I pieced the sweater and overlaid the gloves, scarf and mug once they were coloured.

The flower in this month's kit is the AWESOME Loopy Bloom. I've cut mine from felt and just love it! You simply fold the die-cut in half then roll it up, super simple and such a cute result.

I've also used the Leafy Flourish die-namics and was delighted to pull out the Snowflake Trio - which is one of my all time faves!


The sentiments I've used are from the exclusive mini set only available in the VIP collection. Inside I've also used the mug accessory image.

Here are all the details on the VIP collection:
Who's that Girl Gets Cozy with Cocoa VIP Collection $29.90
Who's that Girl Gets Cozy with Cocoa stamp set
Cozy with Cocoa Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
Loopy Bloom Die-namics Die
 
Be sure to stop by Kim's Blog to see all the amazing projects from the team using this month's VIP collection!

 Thanks for stopping by!
 
Stamps: WTG Gets Cosy with Cocoa, Cosy with Cocoa Sentiments Mini (MFT Stamps) Cardstock: Kraft, White (SU) Paper: Nordic Holiday (Basic Grey) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Fired Brick Distress (Ranger) Dies: loopy Bloom, Snowflake Trio, Leafy Flourish Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders) Other: Felt, Pearls, Copic Markers

18 comments:

  1. just lovely, Sarah! great colors....love the blues mixed in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that is gorgeous. The colors are so soft yet vibrant, your coloring and paper piecing are gorgeous and your bloom came out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah honey, this is fab!! I love the loopy bloom in white, OMG, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, OMG, this is sooooo beautiful! I love your design and your papers....just a gorgeous card all over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors of this cozy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute! i love your coloring & paper piecing & those snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. After seeing the email "teaser" with this set, I thought I "needed" it. After seeing your fabby card, I KNOW i need it! Wow, wow and WOW!! I love everything about this one! Gorgeous job, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love the colors, the snow flakes and the white flower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the newest stamp set and that loopy flower is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is GORGEOUS girlie! LOVE the colors, all your paper piecing, the snowflakes and of course, your loopy bloom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful set....love the new loopy flower die!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe... I am in Love with the gorgeous white felt flower *sigh* Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this, Sarah! You bloom looks like a fluffy snowball!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO pretty! Gorgeous papers, and I love the dotty sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this Sarah! Fabulous papers and that loopy flower is awesome! Can't wait to get these new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The color used soft and vibrant!!!Love the snow flakes and white colors was so perfect!!!
    plastic id cards online
    plastic gift cards

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is DARLING! I love the papers that you used and the loopy bloom flower adds the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!