January 8, 2014

Fresh Squeezed Stamps Sneak Peek - When Hearts Collide


Hello! Today the Fresh Squeezed Stamps team are sharing the second new stamp set releasing this month!


When Hearts Collide has SO many different styles of hearts and some adorable sentiments!


While I was on vacation I had time for a little shopping and I found these cute little Polaroids. I stamped right over top, my fave stamp in this set is the outline heart that spells love - so pretty! I also stamped some solid hearts in gold ink, don't you love this shape?!

Head on over to the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog to see the amazing creations from my fabulous teammates. These women are as sweet as they are talented!
  
Stamps: When Hearts Collide (Fresh Squeezed StampsPaper: Vellum, Blu Raspberry (MFT) Ink: Delicita Golden Glitz, Memento Luxe Espresso Truffle Dies: Tea Party Doily (MFT) Other: Washi Tape, Sequins, Mini Polaroid, Sewing Machine, Rhinestones 

1 comment:

  1. Love your card Sarah, you are such a busy girl these days. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!