January 18, 2014

Viva la Verve: Flower Friends


Good morning sweet friends! It's time for another fantastic sketch from Viva la Verve! Are you loving having all the sketches on the blog? I am! This week is also inspiration week...here are the graphics...

Isn't that pic gorgeous? I flipped the sketch this week, here's my card...


I went with a more razzleberry purple, and added in black accents like in the photo. I've used the gorgeous Dream Big stamp set, and the matching Dreamy Leaves dies.

Here's the inside of my card...


I love how the center of the flower looks like a sun!

Head on over to the Viva la Verve blog to see the amazing Diva creations! Don't forget, someone will win a $100 voucher to spend in the Verve store, that's so worth playing for! 

Stamps: Dream Big (Verve StampsPaper: RSVP (Basic Grey) Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight (SU) (Ranger) Dies: A Cut Above Dies: Dreamy Leaves (Verve Stamps) Stitched Circles, Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker) Other: Jewel, White Sequins

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Sarah!! Love this Verve flower and you have showcased it fabulously! Great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness--what a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!