February 5, 2014

Fresh Squeezed Stamps New Release - Close Your Ears Deer


Hello! I'm so excited to share a brand new Fresh Squeezed Stamps set with you today, this one is cheeky and oh so fun!



I've made a belated birthday card, pairing Close Your Ears Deer with On Trend 2013. The Wildflower papers by Carta Bella were a match made in heaven! I've added some see through neon sequins to finish the card off.

Be sure to head over to the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog to see all the designers cards and to be in to win this fab little set!

1 comment:

  1. THIS is an awesome card. love the layout and you always have the perfect papers!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!