February 13, 2014

World To Me


Hi friends! I'm stopping in with a card for a couple of different challenges today.

The Pink Elephant had a Valentine theme, and Case Study had this awesome inspiration...


I was inspired by the sentiment coupled with a fun accessory image, and knew right away I wanted to use Love Notes from Avery Elle, jam packed with these kind of matching pairs.


Vellum, glitter paper and sequins? This card lives right in my happy place!



I shopped at i {heart} papers for my supplies today! The stamps are Love Notes, Avery Elle, the paper is RSVP by Basic Grey, I've used the Memory Box Hey die, Avery Elle Pinked Dies, White Twine and Silver Sequins. I've also used Hero Arts shadow ink in Soft Pool and Field Greens. You'll find many more goodies in store, head on over, take a peek at what's new and say hi from me!

Here's a look inside the card... 

 

Stamps: Love Notes (Avery Elle) Paper: RSVP (Basic Grey) Ink: Soft Pool, Field Greens (Hero Arts)  Dies: Pinked Dies (Avery Elle) Hey Word Die (Memory Box) Stitched Rectangles (Lil' Inker) XO Border (wplus9) Other: Twine, Sequins, Vellum, Glitter Paper

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love all the different elements you used. Thanks for sharing with us at The Pink Elephant Challenge this week!

    Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, and that your inner-card is always as delightful as the outer-card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah- This is gorgeous! I love the layers and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're absolutely brilliant. This is a beautiful card
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, this is gorgeous! I love that "HEY"....thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is a beauty!
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!