December 4, 2010

Alternate Christmas Colours!

Hi everyone! Happy December! I've been on a bit of a blogging break lately, unplanned, but life's keeping me happily busy, and this summer is shaping up to be a good one! Chances are I'll be sporadic at best when it comes to posting the next couple of months....but I needed to post quickly today because it's my month to host the challenges at Our Creative Corner

This week my challenge is to use the following alternate Christmas colours on a card...
Here's mine....
Nice and simple! Head on over to OCC to see the fantastic design team creations - "talk" (blog) soon - in the meantime, have a wonderful week!



Stamps: Welcome Christmas, Best Yet, Snow Burst
Paper & Card:
Crumb Cake, Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, Very Vanilla
Ink:
Crumb Cake, Rose Red
Punches:
Oval, Scalloped Oval
Other:
Crumb Cake Taffeta, Rose Red Button, Linen Thread
E-mail me to purchase.

Other: Oval Nestabilities, Snowflake Die-namic - MFT Stamps, felt

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Sarah - I love how you used the stamps and colors. That bow is so pretty! Thanks for a fun color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, and super colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah!!! Life is definitely busy on my side of the world too :)!!! Glad you had a chance to stamp and as always your card is simply BEAUTIFUL!!! Love these non-traditional holiday colors :) !!! Enjoy your summer and holiday season!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Just became a follower.

    Happy Holidays!

    xo, Marian
    (www.StudioMbyMarian.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful and I love seeing alternative colour schemes other than th traditional green and red :-) BTW thanks for the card and the catty ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous ... as always! Hope you can enjoy your break without feeling guilty! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, Sarah! I love the way you used the colors. This was a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete