December 25, 2010

Fa-la-la-Felt!

This is my last week hosting the challenges for OCC, it's been a blast seeing the amazing creations every week.

This week is a simple but fun challenge, use felt or flocking on your project!

My colour scheme is Whisper White, Marina Mist and Peach Parfait - a little twist on the classic blue and yellow combo.

I've used my jumbo scallop die-namic to die cut a border out of craft felt. I love the added texture felt gives a card!

The stamps and dies are all from MFT stamps. I've added one of those spiral clips that everyone probably has sitting around on top of the button/bow treatment. This is a big 5x5" card.
I hope you'll stop by and see what the ever-so-creative OCC team has in store this week.

I'm taking a blogging break until the end of January to spend time with my gorgeous husband and family - I may pop in once or twice, but I'm not planning on it. We're heading off to beautiful Rotorua for a couple of nights and have lots of other fun summer activities planned.

Merry Christmas, hope yours is wonderful, and have a very happy New Year - see you in 2011!


1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I absolutely love this card! I love the colors together, your beautiful bow, and the cute brads! I tried to make a scallop with felt too and it didn't work. I love that too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!