December 10, 2010

Christmas Tags

Hi everyone - hope your December is going well - not long till Christmas now!

I thought I'd quickly share my Christmas tags for this year - I've kept them really simple. My colour scheme is Gold and Vanilla - and to make it even easier I've used offcuts of the wrapping paper I'm using as the background paper.
The tag image is from the Gifted set and it's embossed with gold powder.
Have a great weekend - see you tomorrow with my OCC card!



Stamps: Gifted
Paper & Card:
Very Vanilla
Ink:
Versamark
Other:
Gold Cord

Other: Long Rectangle Nestabilities, Satin Ribbon, Gold Embossing Powder

4 comments:

  1. Gosh that looks like a labour of love - fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use the gift wrapping paper on your tags ... to have them matching! Must remember that neat trick! Gorgeously elegant tags, Sarah! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!