March 19, 2013

Little Behind


Welcome! I'm playing along with round two of the CAS DT search on SCS, and the challenge today was a little wild!

We were to be inspired by lingerie, and also include an animal or animal print.

I thought of this hippo right away....something about lingerie and butts I guess :-D

I've had this stamp set since 2008 (Just So Hippy by Gina K) and it probably hasn't been inked since then, so it was well overdue! I coloured the hippo with copics and popped up her...back half...on foam dots. I've used the new Grassy Edges Die-namics and worked in some lingerie inspired embellishments with the Faux Crochet Border and some rhinestones. The sentiment is stamped in Sour Apple ink from MFT. The paper is Happy Days from MME.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!