July 20, 2013

C4C 195 - Belated Birthday


It's time for another fun challenge at Crazy for Challenges!

This week the challenge is a sketch!


Here's my card...


I shopped at i {heart} papers for my supplies today! The stamps are from Avery Elle - Handwritten Notes (I love this set!!!) the paper is Beautiful Life by Echo Park, and I've also used my fave white sequins and a white pen for some faux stitching.

I'm linking up to Seize the Birthday and the Pink Elephant Feminine Birthday challenge with my belated birthday card!

Don't forget - it's SALE time at IHP!

Here's the inside of my card...

Now it's time to go see all the fab inspiration from the design team, happy hopping!



  • Andrea Murdock
  • Anja de Regt
  • Barbara Anders
  • Betty Wright
  • Frances Byrne
  • Jessie Rone
  • Joanne Grzelak
  • Kelli Hull
  • Kristine Reynolds
  • Peggy McCurry
  • Sarah Gough -you are here!
  • Silke Kittman
  • Silke Ledlow
  • Sarah Kipling (July Guest Designer)

  • Stamps: Handwritten Notes (Avery Elle) Paper: Beautiful Life (Echo Park) Ink: Red Hot, Kraft (MFT) Dies:  Decorative Doily, Fishtail Flags (MFT) Circle Nesties (Spellbinders) Other: Sequins, Corner Punch, White Gel Pen


    9 comments:

    1. Great job on the sketch. Love the lacy panel in the middle!

      ReplyDelete
    2. oh, Sarah. LOVE the papers you used here with the pretty doily circle. great sketch.

      ReplyDelete
    3. So very pretty! The papers are wonderful and now that I see your sequins, I think I need to go back and add some to my card, lol!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Gorgeous, Sarah! I love that paper, too! Love that doily for your center circle, too!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Sarah....I just love how you framed the middle circle....really pops it out and brings focus on the sentiment too...pretty one

      ReplyDelete
    6. That corner treatment is AWESOME!!! Love the colors also!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Fabulous colors and patterns, Sarah! Beautiful card!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Love the pops of colour on this card.

      ReplyDelete

    Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

    I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!