July 15, 2013

Pretty Polka!


Hello creative friends! It's time for another Clean and Simple Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. This week the challenge is a colour challenge: Bright Pink, Tan and Coral. The suggested SU! colours are Sahara Sand, Primrose Pink and Calypso Coral - I don't have those, so subbed in Soft Suede, Rose Red and Groovy Guava.

My layout today is inspired by Case Study #149 and I've used Polka Dots as inspired by CAS-ual Fridays CFC109 - I love polka dots!

(hover over any photo to pin!)
I know I've told you before - Petals and Stems is one of my fave Verve sets ever! Here I've used the flower centers to stamp a random graphic pattern - polka dots inside polka dots, I love it!

I've used my score pal to add some scored lines, and also used the Scalloped Trim Trio to add a dotted border. The sentiment is also one of my faves and is from Feeling Groovy.

Verve is having a sale right now - make sure you check out all the bargains!

Stamps: Petals and Stems, Feeling Groovy (Verve StampsPaper: White, Groovy Guava Ink: Rose Red, Soft Suede, Groovy Guava (SU) Dies: A Cut Above Dies: Scalloped Trim Trio (Verve Stamps)  Other: Scorpal, Corner Rounder Punch

6 comments:

  1. Your design is so fun. I love those polka dots! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your random polka dot spots! Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love your color choices! Cool pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! Polka dots within a polka dotted pattern. Clever. And you've presented it like a work of art. So glad you joined the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!