July 19, 2013

There She Goes Again - Birthday Bot!


Welcome! It's There She Goes Again week, where the TSG team share inspiration using previously released sets and today the trendsetters are sharing new cards made with the featured sets, Birthdaybot, Nursebot and Friendbot.

I've used Birthdaybot for my card today!

I stamped the cute little bot on xpress it cardstock and coloured with copics. I stamped the sentiment and drew in a frame. I added some star brads and a spiral clip for the TSG216 challenge to use metal. My layout is Mojo 302 and I'm linking up with Seize the Birthday!


Here's the inside of my card...


I stamped the robot again in a light kraft ink and added the sentiment before drawing in another frame to tie the inside of the card with the front.

Head on over to the There She Goes blog to see all the amazing cards from the Trendsetters today!
  
Stamps: Birthdaybot (There She GoesPaper: Boy Crazy (MME) Ink: Black Licorice, Kraft (MFT) Memento Black Dies: Star stax (MFT)  Other: Brads, Spiral Clip, Berrylicious Ribbon (MFT) Copics

1 comment:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!