May 28, 2010

Faux Sunshine











Brrrr! I know some of you in the Northern Hemisphere are having an unusually warm spring, I have a friend in PA who has taken great delight in telling me just how warm it is there this week (I'm looking at you B. - and yes I'm jealous!) so the idea of needing faux sunshine might seem silly, but goodness is it grey and dreary here in Wellington/New Zealand! Heading into what seems like the 100th day of rain in a row, I settled for creating something bright and cheerful in my stamp room.

I've used the Crazy 4 Challenges sketch by the wonderful Cindy for this card. The colour combo is Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun and a hint of Yoyo Yellow.

Oh how I love that Urban Prairie paper. See that cute little bee? *happy sigh*

I've left the inside of the card blank for the moment, I'll stamp a sentiment when I send it.

Hope there's sunshine where ever you may be!




Paper & Card: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise & Summer Sun card
Ink: Rose Red, Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise & Old Olive
Punches: Large Corner Rounder punch
Other:
Linen Thread
E-mail me to purchase.

Stamps: Three Flowers - Inkadinkado
Paper & Card:
Urban Prairie - Basic Grey
Other: Square Nestabilities, Satin Ribbon, Button, Rhinestones

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sarah. Nothing like using nice and brights colours to give you a lift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that did like it was a int of summer on a cold dreary day, like the cute stamps....and how you put a little sparkle into the flower. Loving the colours of the card below.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! LOVE that horizontal design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No sunshine here, either, Sarah! But ... your bright card brought a little sunshine to my day! Hugs xxAxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!