May 9, 2010

OCC - Anniversary Cards











Happy Sunday and Mother's Day everyone! I hope you're having a great day. This week our OCC challenge is to make an Anniversary Card inspired by the gifts for that year. Last month Shanan and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary which is flowers - so that's what I used on my card.

I made a gatefold card using one of my all-time favourite sets - Heartfelt Thanks. I just love how these flowers look in so many different colour combos. My combo here is Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red.
Inside I've repeated the flower image - and how cute is that little sentiment? Love it!

Head on over to OCC and see the gorgeous design team samples and link up your Anniversary card inspired by a gift year!




Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Tiny Tags
Paper & Card:
Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White & Riding Hood Red
Ink:
Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette & Riding Hood Red
Punches:
Scalloped & Large Oval punches
Other:
Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals
E-mail me to purchase.

4 comments:

  1. Just stunning Sarah - love your card and congrats on 4yrs of wedded bliss.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely! Great gate fold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny ... I was going through a box of cards today ... and found a gate-fold one ... and thought "I must make another of those" ... and then I pop by here to find some more inspiration!!!!! Freaky!!! Lovely combinations! xxAxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Sarah!!! I love fold cards and this one is wonderful!!! Fun challenge...my Anniversary is comin' up...maybe I can fit a card into my busy/crazy week!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!