November 28, 2013

Fresh Squeezed Stamps November Release - Take a Number - Win!


Hello friends! It's time for another sneak peek at a brand new set releasing this week from Fresh Squeezed Stamps!


Take a number is a fantastic set, useful for almost any occasion and so fun to play with! I used it to make my Mum's 50th Birthday card, her birthday was last week and I thought this sentiment was perfect...


The balloons are from the previously released Life of the Party set. I'm addicted to this sparkly gold embossing powder lately! I'm usually more of a silver girl, but gold is growing on me!

Here's the inside...


Head on over to the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog to see the full set, all the amazing designer creations AND to be in to win this set for yourself!

I'll leave you with the cake I made for my Mum - chocolate mudcake with raspberry and chocolate filling with ombre rosettes (inspired by my pins here) Yum! 


Stamps: Take a Number, Life of the Party (Fresh Squeezed StampsPaper: Polka Dot Party (AC) Ink: Versamagic, Black  Dies: Flags, Pierced Circles (MFT) Other: Embossing Powder, Sequins  

5 comments:

  1. Sarah, what a dreamy card AND cake for your dear mom! Love the glittery gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card for your mum, love all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your cards are wonderful. But I have to say your cake knocks my socks off. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!