November 23, 2013

Thanks a Latte


Hi there peeps! I'm going to keep it short and sweet today - hubby and I get to have our first movie and dinner date night since the baby was born and I'm SO excited!

It's time for another fun challenge at Crazy for Challenges!

This week the challenge is to create a thank you card. Here's my card...


I've made a square file folder card with magnetic closure again - you can check out my video tutorial here.

Lots of new and old Verve goodies on this one! I used Holiday Treats, the co-ordinating Tagged Rectangle Die and the Cup of Cheer dies.

The paper is MME Cut and Paste.


On the inside of my card I used the frame image from Unto Us with the coordinating Classy Label die.

Stamps: Holiday Treats, Unto Us (Verve StampsPaper: Cut and Paste Adorbs (MME) Ink: Bubblegum, Sno Cone (MFT) Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger) Dies: A Cut Above Dies: Cup of Cheer, Tagged Rectangle, Classy Label (Verve Stamps) Other: Envelope Punch Board, Ribbon, Twine, Jumbo Eyelets

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Sarah, this is gorgeous!! Love the colors and your layout with the holiday warm cheer feeling! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the color choices, the fab details, and the theme

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!