November 10, 2013

Moxie Fab Thanks Blog Hop!


Welcome! I'm so pleased  to be joining in with this MASSIVE hop to thank Cath for everything she has done for this industry so far, to wish her well in her future endeavors and to tell her just how inspiring I think she is! You should have arrived here from my friend Stacey's blog, if you need to start at the beginning, please visit Moxie Fab World.

Cath, I love your creative eye, your encouraging spirit and want you to know your comments never failed to make me smile - you are so appreciated! I already miss seeing your wonderful Moxie Fab triggers and inspiration! Thank you for the time you took to leave comments on my challenge entries - time is precious, and you've spent so much of yours making so very many of us happy! Seeing the outpouring of love for you this week has been inspiring, you bring out the best in all of us!


Cath, I think you shine brightly! I've used two sets from Fresh Squeezed Stamps to make my card for Cath - String Me Along and  Say Anything. I coloured with copics, adding stickles to the light bulbs and glaze pen to the jars.


Thank you for stopping by today - it's time for you to go visit with Joni Andaya now! *hugs* to you Cath!   


Stamps: String Me Along, Say Anything (Fresh Squeezed StampsPaper: Cut and Paste - Adorbs (MME) Ink: Grey Flannel (Memento) Brilliance Black  Dies: Pierced Circles (MFT) Other: Diamond Stickles, Copics, Glaze Pen, Pop Dots
Linking up to Simon Says keep it CAS challenge!




33 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah! That is a totally fabulous design with a wonderful message. Perfect for this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to rock the FSS! your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! What a sweet tribute to Cath!!! And your stamping is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a darling card for Cath, Sarah! I am swooning over that wonderful background coloring!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply a-dorable, Sarah! LOVE :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love how you added a bit of sparkle and shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo cute Sarah! I love the subtle glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card!!! I love the colors and the glitter on this card! The ombre effect on the piece of paper looks super pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the glimmer on those light bulbs - fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah you rocked this stamp set and what a fantastic card for Cath! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the sparkle & the glow :) Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. Love the glitter inside the light bulbs :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sarah, this is such a darling card for Cath! I love the added glitter and what you wrote about Cath. So happy that you are part of this epic blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute, Sarah! I love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  15. very pretty! Love that softly inked background!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cute!! Love the background, love the jars, love the shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for this supah fun card, Sarah! I am honored that you created it for little ol' me! Thank you, also, for your kind words about me and the Moxie Fab World! I had such an incredibly good time there, and am *so glad* I got to know you so well along the way. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great card. Love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is adorable. Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!