November 13, 2013

Nice 2B Naughty Stocking Stuffer


Good morning! I'm popping in today to share a little stocking stuffer made with some fun new Fresh Squeezed Stamps sets, Hello December and Holiday Tag Alongs



Nice AND Naughty? Chocolate fits the bill! I embossed the sentiment in white and used it to cover the original image on the tag. The topper is a simple rectangle folded over with a scalloped edge added. I embellished with rhinestones and sequins for sparkle!

I'm entering my little bag into the City Crafter Hold It Challenge!



I might need an intervention soon. I'm addicted to white embossing lately! Have a great day!!

Stamps: Hello December, Holiday Tag Alongs (Fresh Squeezed StampsPaper: Tis The Season (Echo Park) Ink: Versamagic, Red Hot, Green (MFT) Dies: Flags, Scalloped Edge (MFT) Other: Sequins, Rhinestones, White Embossing Powder

8 comments:

  1. Sarah your stocking stuffer treat bag is so so cute! Thanks for the great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, and such a great idea! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project, Sarah!! I love what you shared over FSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! What a great sentiment ... perfectly done too ... Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I found you through the Echo Park Facebook page and I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your naughty bag sealer design !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yummy, wonderful gift! Thank you for joining us at CCCB! Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!