March 23, 2010

Flower Giftbox

Just a quick post today - I have my Project Tuesday photos waiting to be edited, and I've been playing with one of the challenges for April - lots of fun stuff coming up.

On Sunday my friend Janine had a great birthday party, complete with some crafting. This was one of my offerings, a little gift box to hold the earrings we made. It's a super simple monochromatic design but anything small and with a flower and ribbon has to be cute!

I hope this set, A Beautiful Thing, makes it into the big catalogue in September - it's one of my favs - especially that lovely sentiment, that fits perfectly in the large oval punch.

I'll leave you with a very quick tag I made to package up one of the presents I created (I was doing crafty things last week - they were just all gifts!) this is using a long retired set - Genuine Article that I love for using on handmade gifts.



Stamps: A Beautiful Thing
Paper & Card: Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Regal Rose
Punches: Large Oval & Scalloped Oval Punches
Other: White Gel Pen
E-mail me to purchase.


Other:White Satin Ribbon, Jumbo Brad, Prima Flowers

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet box ... simple but gorgeous! And ... love the little crotchet gift. You might even convince me to get out my crotchet hook sometime. I don't think I have done any for 15 years???!!! Have a happy day, Sarah! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what? The headband is a perfect fit. Thank You so much for it. Everyone loved making that box too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!