March 18, 2010

Lovely Love Note

Hi peeps, just a quick post today - first, thanks for all your lovely comments on the mini scrapbook I posted yesterday - I have passed on all the fur baby love - and my cats are now even more proud of themselves and feeling entitled to lots of pats!

I haven't been stamping the last couple of days, I've been working on some other projects - but I had this little love note saved from last month and I love it, so hopefully you will too. This was the first project I created with the Feb Beautiful Bundle (still available until the end of this month) - I just forgot to post it as one of the samples!

I used the heart punch to punch both a window and a frame for the heart stamp. I need to make more window cards - I love this effect!

Otherwise this was pretty simple and self explanatory I think - I love the Real Red with Vanilla, it's a little more warm than using white. Right, I have to run, I've had a lovely day catching up with some girlies, but I NEED to tidy my craft room and finish some important projects on time!


Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Polka Dot Background
Paper & Card: Real Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Real Red
Punches: Full Heart & Slit Punches
Other: Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon
E-mail me to purchase.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Love the idea of the red and vanilla! Must pull my vanilla out more often! Simple ... but sooooo elegant, Sarah! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!