March 19, 2010

Tangerine Tiger (ok, so it's really a cat!)

Good morning everyone! I'm posting nice and early today - I've been up since 6am because today is one of the best sporting days of the year - the start of the NCAA tourney (go Pitt!) I have a long day of basketball and crafting planned and couldn't think of a better way to spend the day. I know a lot of you in North America probably have hubbies glued to the TV, so hopefully you're getting lots of crafting done too!

This is a card I made a few weeks ago - an attempt to use a little of my Tangerine Tango cardstock! The colour combo I came up with is Tangerine Tango, Rose Red and Certainly Celery.

I love that little cat from the Pun Fun set. I've created the large scalloped strip using the Slit Punch.

This was actually the first card I created where I realised how perfectly the jumbo brads fit into the smaller grommets - love this effect!



Stamps: Pun Fun
Paper & Card: Tangerine Tango, Certainly Celery, Rose Red
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Stazon
Punches: Scalloped Circle, Circle & Slit Punches
Other: Brayer, Flower Fusion Felt Flowers, Jumbo Brads, Small Grommets,
Certainly Celery Ribbon, Silver Cord, Earth Elements Buttons, Soft Subtles Brads
E-mail me to purchase.


Other: D'vine Swirl Cuttlebug Folder

1 comment:

  1. Another STUNNING colour combo, Sarah! This is a MUST DO combo ... now for me!!! I have decided ... I am no longer checking colour challenge blogs for ideas ... I am coming back here to visit Sarah ... and be inspired by her colour choices!!! Thanks Sarah! A winner for sure!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!