March 12, 2010

Loads of Love Revisited

Well! I've finished two projects I loveeeee today - but the Wellington weather has thrown me a curveball - it's started storming so I've lost the light and can't take photos! Never fear - I have an abundance of work already photographed and ready to go! Saying I'm in a creative period is an understatement!

This was my Dad's birthday card for the 1st of this month. I haven't played with Loads of Love for a looooong time - but boy, I still love it. Especially with these colours.

That's the envelope under the card. I just think that truck is so adorable. I watercoloured with my ink pads, then added some Crystal Effects to the windows for that glossy glass look. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the sentiment several times so it would read longways, instead of from top to bottom.

Here's the inside - with - you guessed it, On Your Birthday. I'm SO getting my money's worth with that set!



Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories, On Your Birthday
Paper & Card: Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Urban Garden DP, Watercolour paper.
Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Going Gray, Basic Gray, Basic Black
Punches: 1/2" Circle, 1/4" Circle, Photo Corner & 1 1/4" Square Punches
Other: Jumbo Grommets, Circle Scissor Plus, Stamp-a-ma-jig
E-mail me to purchase.


Other: Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug Folder, White Brads

3 comments:

  1. wow thats a cute card in the post below, simple yet catchy. Love the card you made for your dad and how you carried the truck through on the outer and inner card, through to the envie. Nice colour scheme too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats a cute card in the post below, simple yet catchy. Love the card you made for your dad and how you carried the truck through on the outer and inner card, through to the envie. Nice colour scheme too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wished I had bought that set ... gorgeous colours, Sarah! You have inspired me to go outside my comfort zone a little more! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hugs, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!