February 22, 2010

Giftcard Holder

Happy Monday everyone! I have a few projects made over the weekend and today that I'll be sharing as soon as I get the photos taken, but in the meantime, here's a little giftcard holder I made last week.

The colour combo is Lavender Lace, Summer Sun and Regal Rose. I've used stamps from the SAB set Happy Moments. The sentiment is from It's Your Birthday. I coloured the image with markers on watercolour paper. The background "happy birthday" was stamped with Versamark.

Here's a rushed shot of the inside - I put my Spotlight card there just so you can see what it looks like when filled, but I obviously didn't check to see if it was straight first! I use the Slit punch primarily to make large scallops, but it's nice to use it the way it was intended every now and then!

Have a great week!


Some supplies available from Stampin' Up! Email me for purchasing details.

It's time to Sale-A-Brate! Earn your free stamp set today!

1 comment:

  1. The gift card is sweet....what a
    wonderful idea!!! The new SAB image is perfect for it!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!