February 24, 2010

Triangle Heart Box

Stampin' Up! have released more details about the Haiti relief effort...

"Until 28 February, 2010, Stampin′ Up! is setting aside $2 from the sale of select stamp sets to be donated to the Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund. So far, demonstrators around the world have sold 11,895 sets, which equates to over $20,000 to be donated to this fund"

What a great response! You still have time to order the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set, or the February Beautiful Bundle to help add your contribution to this campaign.

In light of the update, I thought it was time to share another project with this set!

These Triangle boxes look complicated, but follow this tutorial and they are really simple. I added a window to mine using the Circle Scissors Plus. The window is covered with acetate so the kisses don't fall out! The papers on my box are from the Bella Bleu pack.

I've used a Valentin-ey sentiment, but change it to "thanks" or "for you" and you have a great general gift...or perhaps wedding favor?



Some supplies available from Stampin' Up! Email me for purchasing details.

It's time to Sale-A-Brate! Earn your free stamp set today!

5 comments:

  1. love that blue and what a great idea for favours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah - I totally adore this yummy treat box...it's gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing the tutorial info!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh ... I have to try that one. Thanks for the tutorial link ... now I just have to find the time to try it out! Hugs, Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!