February 16, 2010

Simple Spring Thanks

Here's a quick wee note card I whipped up this afternoon with the A Flower For All Seasons set. I love using smaller images on mini cards like this, and the stamps in this set are adorable.

Very simple card - I coloured the image with markers and a waterbrush. The windows in the Bashful Blue and Pretty in Pink layers were cut with square punches. The sentiment, stamped in Bashful Blue is from the Happy Moments SAB set. I've also got another card I made today with that set (so much fun for colouring!) that I'll share soon.

Happy Stampin'


Supplies available from Stampin' Up! Email me for purchasing details.

It's time to Sale-A-Brate! Earn your free stamp set today!

1 comment:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!