July 1, 2010

OCC Sketch 22 - Always














Hi everyone! I finally felt like stamping again - yippee for found mojo! Winter finds me spending lots of time doing other crafts in front of the fire, but I have missed stamping.

This week's OCC sketch is perfect for last minute Fourth of July cards or switch out the stars for other shapes for a great multi-purpose sketch.

My colour combo is from this weeks Color Dare - Soft Sky, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum & Whisper White. 


Always is still one of my favourite stamp sets of all time - I just love the combo of images and sentiments.

The inside of this card is nice and simple - more of those gorgeous sentiments and the organic image from the set.
This card's for Shanan - we just had a wonderful weekend for his 28th birthday. I made an 8 layer Chocolate Gateaux with whipped dark chocolate ganache (just sounds good right?) We caught a basketball game then headed to Taupo and got a gorgeous suite to relax in. Heaven!

Head on over to the OCC Sketch blog and see what the awesome design team has come up with!





Stamps: Always
Paper & Card:
Soft Sky, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum & Whisper White
Fall Flowers DP
Ink:
Soft Sky, Elegant Eggplant & Perfect Plum
Punches:
Scallop Edge, Large Corner Rounder, Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Circle & 1/2" Circle
Other:
Elegant Eggplant Ribbon

13 comments:

  1. Good to see you back again. Love the cake - yum. Also yum is your card. I love that stamp set too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fantastic card! love it!

    xoxo silvi (from germany)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!!! Thanks for playing in the Color Dare!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sarah - ther you are! Sooooo glad you're back - you do some lovely things and I've missed seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card girl :) this is my fav SU stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cake is amazing ... maybe I should put in an order for my birthday! And you went to Taupo? Looks like so much fun. Sorry I didn't manage a catch up last week ... let me get over the next two weeks of school holidays and then I'll be in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous, Sarah! That's one of my favorite color combos to use! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to hear you are on the mend, Sarah! This set is one of my all-time favorites, but I would never have thought to use those colors, which look totally fabulous on this card! I really love it. Glad your mojo is making a return appearance. We've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to hear you are on the mend, Sarah! This set is one of my all-time favorites, but I would never have thought to use those colors, which look totally fabulous on this card! I really love it. Glad your mojo is making a return appearance. We've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sarah - loved your card, and the pics of Taupo (I used to live there, long ago!). Hope you're feeling better, and come back soon. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back Sarah, we've missed you and your creative talent! This card is beautiful, I don't have this set yet, but I think I should!! These colors are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like you had fun and the cake sound great! I'm not sure what happened but I'm stalking you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card...great color combo. And that is one of my fav SU sets also! Just love all the stamps in it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!