February 29, 2012

Card Patterns Sketch


Did you know MFT is sponsoring the current Card Patterns sketch? I found a moment to play along. It'll be my last sketch for awhile - we move house in 10 days - eek! Packing up and moving with short notice is definitely a challenge - especially when pregnant. I much prefer a good sketch challenge!


I've used the 1/4" Rosette Die-namic, cutting my strip in half to create a smaller embellishment. The stamps are from Framed Greetings and I've also used the Jumbo Monarch Border.


Inside I've used more of the gorgeous paper that inspired my colour scheme.

I'll see you for the rest of the week with Teasers, then I'll be taking a break while we get settled in our new digs. Hopefully I'll have my stamp area up and running pretty fast!
 Thanks for stopping by!  
Stamps: Framed Greetings (MFT Stamps) Paper: Portrait (Crate Paper) Ink: Cool Carribean, Pure Poppy (SU) Dies:Jumbo Monarch Border, 1/4" Rosette Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Other: Ribbon, Button, Twine, Zva Rhinestones

10 comments:

  1. so simple and sweet. that rosette is the PERFECT accent. hope the move is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    Gorgeous card!!! :) I am amazed that you found the time to create...I don't envy you! I moved our garage a couple of weeks before delivering and then our whole apartment 6 weeks post c-section (with an 18 month old running around)! Not fun, especially with the sleep deprivation a newborn brings. You have a good excuse to supervise! ;) Hopefully you have lots of friends & family willing to help. Hope your move goes well!!!

    Thank you for taking the time to share!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOH! LOVE this Sarah! That rosette is the most fabby touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That border is great - adds such impact, love the big expanse of white in the middle of it all too. Hope your move goes well - we started 3 weeks ago and are still going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the rossette! (I keep forgetting about those.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, love the border.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card--awesome border! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! Love the dp and the focal sentiment. Nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card! Love that border and the pricked frame looks great. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!