August 23, 2012

WSC 86 The Circus is Coming...


It's time for this weeks Wednesday Sketch Club from MFT! I loved the scallops on this sketch and used them as inspiration for a Circus Spectacular card!

You'll see I swapped the main layer shape for a Rounded Banner STAX (links at the end of this post) I just love this shape for a focal layer.

There are SO many images in this set, I have my faves that I use each time (the tickets!) but I'm yet to even stamp them all! I've used Versamagic ink which works PERFECTLY with these detailed images.

I inked the edges of every second layer of the Layered Rose Die-namics for a little added definition.


Inside my card I've repeated the scallop element and added the adorable seal and ball as well as a leftover from the rose on the front of my card.

Here are the supplies I've used today (click for more info!):




Be sure to check out Kim's blog for all the designers playing along this week - you won't want to miss their gorgeous creations!

To play along with WSC, create a card with the provided sketch and upload it to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC86. A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday on the MFT blog and also in the forum. Each week one random winner will win a $15 voucher to spend at MFT, and if you use MFT stamps on your creation, you'll get a $5 bonus taking your voucher win up to $20! We'll be chatting each week on the sketch thread, so come join us in the MFT forum!

Thanks for stopping by!  

10 comments:

  1. Great circus card inside and out!! Love how you used the tickets as part of flowers. Cute banner paper goes great with the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Sarah!! Love how you inked some of the layers in your flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card Sarah! Love the the ticket strip and layered blossom! That patterned paper is a perfect match to the Circus theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally FAB Sarah! LOVE this new set and this layout is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are superwoman!! Taking care of your darling little one and make these amazing cards, I bow to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love how you have used the images & sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah,
    GREAT GREAT CARDS! Your blog is superb!

    Thank you for affiliating with Simon :) We really appreciate it!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!