October 17, 2012

New Product Tour - Have Hope!


It's time! All those gorgeous new products you've been drooling over this week are available here NOW!


Today the team are sharing their New Product Tour creations. Be sure to leave comments as you visit each person to be in to win a $50 gift certificate!


I have two cards for you today using the fantastic new Have Hope stamp set and Support Hope Die-namics (links at the end of this post).  These products are perfect for supporting a survivor or someone you may know going through breast cancer - or even just as general encouragement.


My first card is quite clean and simple. I've used bright papers from Amy Tangerine to create my three bras. Each one got some faux stitching and a rhinestone in the center of the bow.


I used a bone folder to curve each cup of the bra for some added interest. I love this trick!


Inside the card I've used two sentiments - I think this could be an awesome card of encouragement for many situations.


My second card is a little more involved. I've used the same papers, with lots of layering. I liked how the curve of the Rounded Banner mimicked the shapes in the Support Hope Die-namics.


I've used Beautiful Bows, this time cutting the bow from Black Licorice Felt. I love how luscious it is!


I've added lots of decoration to this bra. I used stickles to highlight the patterned paper and black enamel paint on the bow and scalloped cups.


The inside of this card features my fave sentiment from the set! I've left it with lots of open space so I could fit another embellished bra in there.

Be sure to stop by Kim's Blog for all the designers with gorgeous creations for you today.

Here are the awesome MFT products I've used, all available now!



Thanks for stopping by!  

60 comments:

  1. L.O.V.E. Sarah, the bras look real!!! Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both just fab! Love the trio of bras!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are SO fun!!! love the vibrant dp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Nice touch to curve the bras with your bone folder. They look more real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great set and at this point in life unfortunately I don;t know anyone that can't use this set. Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards for encouragement and I like how you shaped the bras.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at those fancy little bras! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bold colors! Cutest cards evah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those very fun bras, most especially love the pink and black card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great bras! Love how you used the bone folder to shape them. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Curving the bras is brilliant! Such fabulously bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE LOVE LOVE your first card especially (although they are both great!)....love the curved cups and bright colours;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE LOVE LOVE your first card especially (although they are both great!)....love the curved cups and bright colours;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sarah your cards are beautiful!!!. I love how you make them look like they are full!!!. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the colorful bras! Cute way. Show support!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a wonderfull cards did you make

    ReplyDelete
  17. The cute bras are so pretty and I would like one of each in my size.The felt bow is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute cards with the bras on them.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So fantastic. I just love those bright and colourful bras !

    Loving the new MFT release !

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE your added "interest" .. LOL..what creativity ..terrific cards!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sarah, love your bright cards , the sentiments are so positive. cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the new release! Can't wait to get some of the new die-namics! Cute cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards! Love how you added dimension to the bras. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  24. soooo cool, Sarah! love your bras you created, such pretty details.

    ReplyDelete
  25. We'll be breast friends lol. Love it! great card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wish I had lovely bras like those in my drawer !

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous job on those bras!! Love how real they look and love the felt bow!

    ReplyDelete
  28. @Craftyfield - Funny! I was thinking the same thing. Cute artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute! Love how bright and cheerful your cards are!!! I love the little bows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Honey, you should design bra's, these are hot....I would buy them!

    ReplyDelete
  31. The bras look amazing and so real! You did a fabulous job with all of the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful, beautiful cards! Love all the bras...great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh wow! How neat! I love all the detailing that went into each bra! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  34. So cute! I love how you used the same papers but made two totally different cards to show the ways the die can be used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. So fun and cute! Love that trio of bras too.
    Fun colors.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  36. A row of paper bra's, how fun!!! Love your creations Sarah:-D

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love it...all your elements are fabulous...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  38. Very sweet cards. Lve your layouts and how you designed each top.

    ReplyDelete
  39. wow, gorgeous and encouraging all the way

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love them. Great bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  41. These are SO cute! LOVE the layered bras and the fun papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Loving what you did with the bra die-namics! These are absolutely fabulous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. AWESOME!! I LOVE the cards!! Such great colors and elements!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the colors and the dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  45. The 3D look of the bras on the first is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  46. WOW these are FABULOUS!!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love all your designs, but these are super cute! :o)

    Thanks for sharing!
    Merilee

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great cards Sarah! I love all the little details you added to the bras. The patterned papers you chose were so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Beautiful cards!!! LOVE the details you added to the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love these! Especially the shaping on the second one! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Sara wow your cards are great! I love the patterned papers you chose, so pretty!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  52. I can see there is a closet lingerie designer in you! What lovely creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. WOW!! You did an amazing job on these! What great paper choices!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!