March 30, 2013

Inspired by Spring...challenges


Hello! Since browsing the Just Hatched fan club gallery at SCS this month, I've had this Inspired by Spring stamp set on my mind. The SCS sketch challenge this week was the perfect time to put my vision to paper.
 I'm also entering this card into the Simon Says challenge - anything goes.

I masked and stamped the images in memento ink. Oval panels often make me think "vintage" for some reason, so I went for a vintage feel with my papers and embellishments on this one. The image is coloured with Copics and sponged with Weathered Wood Distress ink.


I curved the sentiment on my block before stamping.

 Inside my card I stamped the bird again in Kraft ink. Thanks for stopping by today!

Here are the wonderful goodies I've used today:



  
Stamps: Inspired by Spring (MFT Stamps) Paper: Lost and Found 3 Oliver (MME) Kraft, Whip Cream (MFT Cardstock) Buckaroo Blue Card (SU) Ink: Premium Dye Ink in Black Licorice, Kraft (MFT Stamps) Weathered Wood Distress Ink, Memento Black Dies: MFT Die-namics - Oval STAX, Oval Dainty Doily, Dainty Lace Border (MFT Stamps) Other: Copic Markers, Brads

3 comments:

  1. Wowza Sarah!!! This is SOOOOO gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful spring card...great images and coloring. Thanks for playing along with the ANYTHING GOES challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!