Hi friends! The start of the month means it's time for a new Sketch For You To Try with Reverse Confetti!
I had a very happy mail day on Friday...these beauties finally landed on my doorstep!
I've wanted Prismacolor Pencils for years, and Shanan was so sweet to buy them for me - woohoo! So I couldn't wait to use them, and just had to color up Freida for my card today.
Oh she's so sweet! I've used the Double Edge Scallop Border Confetti Cuts, and the Sweet Treat Tent as a layer, cut from vellum and topped with some patterned paper.
Here's a peek inside the card...
Sketch For You To Try Details:
- There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
- The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 14th. The sketch will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s SFYTT post with the link list during this time.
- Reverse Confetti stamps are required to win. This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though!
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 15th of each month.
- Stop by the Reverse Confetti blog for lots of inspiration from the Confetti Crew!