December 2, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Clearly Christmas!



It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

photo source: bhg.com

We have a new sponsor, Winnie&Walter, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Clearly Christmas!  A randomly selected participant in the Clearly Christmas challenge will receive a $30 Winnie&Walter shopping code, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!


I was excited to work with the lovely Winter Woodland stamp set - I love all the images in this set, but I especially appreciate the size of the lovely sentiments, just perfect! I was so inspired by the fab colors in the inspiration, as well as the big bow and the ornaments. I heat embossed the fun pine boughs, and went for a CAS look reminiscent of an ornament on the tree. 

The card base is a really shimmery cardstock for even more shine - but it just refuses to show up in photos!

Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Clearly Christmas Designers

5 comments:

  1. Love the glitter and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty ornament Sarah. Love the glitter paper and the bug bow... the stitching looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LERVE how you did that ornament/tag in the middle! IN.Spired!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!